"We stand behind our products, because we also stand in front of them."
Thank you for coming to Darkwood Armory's website. We build some of the most durable theatrical, SCA*, and WMA** reproduction rapiers and swords in the United States, and we can ship all over the world. They are designed for use as practice weapons, not just for wallhangers! We also carry many accoutrements to make your practice safer and more authentic. *SCA - Society for Creative Anachronism, see www.sca.org for more information. **WMA - Western Martial Arts, see the Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/Wiki/western_martial_arts for more explanation.
- ~ we are back from a wonderfully refreshing Pennsic; now we have to turn on the afterburners to catch up!
- ~ We have changed the Economy Pappenheimer piercework pattern for 2014. Please see the new design here!
- ~ (ignore the "NEW PRODUCTS" on the left. We haven't worked out how to fix the SQL error yet. We are updating the website for 2014 anyway, so we are leaving this one scruffy until the Big Unveiling!)
- ~ Link directly to our In-Stock pages and check frequently for updates
please call or email us if you want gift certificates or start a wedding registry.
We hope to be at the following events in 2014:
- Oct 8-13 - SCA - Great Western War, Taft, CA (we will be sharing a booth with Amazonia Enterprises - come see us!) see GWW here
- Nov 20-23 - SCA - Bordermarch Autumn Melees / War of the Rams II, Beaumont, TX see BAM here
have an idea of where we should be this year or in 2015? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Thank you for being our customers!