"We stand behind our products, because we also stand in front of them."
Thank you for coming to Darkwood Armory's website. We build some of the most durable theatrical, SCA*, and WMA** reproduction blunt rapiers and swords in the United States, and we can ship all over the world. They are designed for use as blunted practice weapons, not just for wallhangers! We also carry many accoutrements to make your practice safer and more authentic.
*SCA - Society for Creative Anachronism, see www.sca.org for more information. **WMA - Western Martial Arts, see the Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/Wiki/western_martial_arts for more explanation.
with Christmas upon us, we are setting some deadlines for shipping by Dec 24th. ~
- International Orders that have to be constructed - please order by Dec 8th.
- International Orders that are in stock (gloves, etc) - please order by Dec 12th.
- US Orders that have to be constructed - please order by Dec 13th.
- US Orders that are in stock - please order by Dec 19th.
- if you don't know how long it will take us to make something, please email us and we will be happy to help as best we can. We are getting really busy!
- we have our new Rust Erasing Blocks all over the website! They are solid blocks of medium-grit material so you can get a good scrub on those discolored or rusty areas. Take a peek here.
- we have finally received our NEW Extra-Extra Large gloves in Fighting Weight Brown as well as Black!
- ~ (ignore the "NEW PRODUCTS" on the left. We haven't worked out how to fix the SQL error yet. We are updating the website for 2015 anyway, so we are leaving this one scruffy until the Big Unveiling!)
- ~ Link directly to our In-Stock pages and check frequently for updates~LW
please call or email us if you want gift certificates or start a wedding registry.
We hope to be at the following events in 2015
- Nov 19-22 - SCA Bordermarch - Beaumont, TX see info about Bordermarch here
- March 2016 - SCA Gulf War - Lumberton, TX
- June 2016 - SCA 50th Year Celebration
have an idea of where we should be in 2015 or 2016? Email us at email@example.com!
Thank you for being our customers!